Want to put a softer, lighter fragrance, then SAC's body mist is the best choice. Perfumes sometimes give a sharp, sudden scent, especially in a crowded area or for an interview, and you don't want to make subtle attention to the people, so try SAC's body mist sprays that are less concentrated than perfume. Apply body mist directly on damped skin just after the bath. You can also lock the nostalgic fragrance on your skin by applying SAC's professional lotion for a long-lasting fragrance. We offer various ranges of body mist, suitable to apply directly on the neck, wrist, shoulder, and body. So choose the body mist that you like most!
How to apply body mist?
- Spray body mist just after the bath on damped skin
- Spray the mist 4 to 5 inches away from the skin and let it dry naturally.
- When applied on a cloth, spray from arm's length to prevent a harmful effect on your clothes.
Why Should you use body mist?
- The body mist is more cost-effective than perfumes.
- Perfumes may be overwhelming sometimes, especially for those who do not like intense fragrances.
- Body mist gives a lighter, long-lasting fragrance. Its sweet odor can prolong by locking it with body moisturizer.
- If you have clothes in your closet hanging for a prolonged time, you can spritz them with a few puffs of spray to neutralize the unpleasant odor.
- Body mist spray gives out a lighter and soft smell you can wear every day.